I have made a series of updates to the AQA guides incorporating some new material I wrote for the OCR and Edexcel guides that I think would be useful for AQA.
1.energetics- Included more on the practical details of calorimetry (useful for ISAs and EMPAs)
3. Acid base Equilibria- improved description of buffer action and practical details on using pH meters
6. Benzene- improved diagrams of mechanisms
11. spectroscopy – more on chromatography and worked example on using all techniques
3. Redox- Improvement to fuel cells
4. Transition metals – minor changes to a couple of diagrams and correcting typos